Owen’s Edit from Last season from JH
Part two of the interview, Owen discusses in bounds vs out of bounds, how he honed his air awareness and more
- In Bounds Setup – 191 Icelantic Nomad Mounted +3 from the suggested point – FKS Binder – Lange RX130 DIN setting at 14
- BC Setup – 188 Icelantic Vanguard – Dynafit Radical w Dynafit Vulcan
- Powder Day – 191 Icelantic Gypsy
- Bold Poles
- Always mounts between “BC” and “CC” for ease of jump turns, flips and spins
- Wears back protector if not wearing a pack, always a helmet – he’s cracked 3 of them so far.
- Skis with a BCA airbag.